This is an application form is for a school, college or institution. The subscription is for a period of one year with the option to renew at the end of the year. The cost depends on the number of teachers that will be using Transum. The cost of the first teacher is £69 then each teacher after the first costs 80% of the cost of the previous teacher. The more teachers included, the cheaper the cost per teacher.
- One teacher: £69.00
- 2 teachers: £124.20
- 3 teachers: £168.36
- 4 teachers: £203.69
- 5 teachers: £231.95
- 6 teachers: £254.56
- 7 teachers: £272.65
- 8 teachers: £287.12
- 9 teachers: £298.69
- 10 teachers: £307.96
A Transum subscription provides:
- Answers to all of the starters, online exercises, quizzes and puzzles;
- No advertisements for all in your school (based on access IP addresses);
- An online place (Class Admin) to store your class lists so that you can access them anywhere you have an Internet connection;
- An online tool for creating lesson plans which include many of the Transum popular resources;
- An automatic analysis of pupils' assessments data for you, the teacher;
- Feedback for your pupils with detailed information about how they performed in tests compared to their class mates.
- Online tools to randomly arrange pupils in groups for class activities;
- Online tools to create a dynamic seating plan for each of your classes;
- A facility to print out class lists;
- Access to quality external links on each of the Transum topic pages;
- A place on the topic pages to store the external links you have found yourself.
- Access to our collection of Maths Lesson Finishers.
- Access to tables showing the Transum Trophies earned by pupils in your classes.
- A tool to help you write reports for your pupils with a little help from the software which feeds you with statements based on their marks.